2 | 1
Country classic with a touch of chic
Wombat Hill Cottage combines old world charm with funky retro appointments. With an open fireplace for those cool winter days and a light-filled living/dining area, this romantic little one bedroom house features two living areas and a bathroom with walk-in shower and large claw foot bath. The functional kitchen area has a fabulous dining table and its the perfect spot to sit and relax while you check out the morning papers. Backing directly onto the historic Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens and with direct gate access to Alla Wolf-Tasker’s Wombat Hill House Cafe, this property is the ideal location to base yourself for your next escape to Spa Country. The rear garden, established and with filtered sunlight through mature trees, is superb for a BBQ or glass of wine. Discover Daylesford and unwind at Wombat Hill Cottage.
Unique Features and Appointments
- Adjoining the Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens
- 1 bedroom (queen)
- Fully appointed kitchen and with all facilities
- Bathroom with walk-in shower and claw foot tub
- Traditional open fire and gas wall heater in living room
- Coonara wood fire
- Electric panel heating in bedroom
- 2 living zones
- Flat screen TV/CD/DVD and iPod dock with speakers
- Extensive mature gardens
- Gas barbeque
- Adults only
- Free WiFi
- No pets allowed
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
- Approximate distance to The Convent Gallery – 450 metres
- Approximate distance to Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens – 180 metres
We have provided complimentary wood for your stay. As this is not the only form of heating in your property, join us in preserving the environment and burn responsibly.
Need more supplies? Call our team on 5348 1448 and we can deliver a wood pack (includes wood, kindling, paper, matches and firelighters) for $45
If you like Wombat Hill Cottage, you might also like...
Keep reading... Hide
Rachel, Aug 04 2013
Ariane, Jul 21 2013
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.