up to 4 | 1
Tuki Retreat Cottages at Tuki trout farm, with spectacular Loddon-Campaspe Valley views..
Tuki Retreat is situated on historic ‘Stoney rise’, a traditional sheep grazing property, and on the same property as the regionally renowned Tuki Trout Farm. A two-kilometre driveway through open country fields with grazing sheep will bring you to reception.
The Tuki Stone Cottages are nestled in the middle of the property on the edge of a private lake and offer wonderful views of Loddon-Campaspe Valley. The cottages are surrounded b dry stone walls, landscaped gardens and established trees. all cottages have open Stone fireplaces, cathedral ceilings and a veranda to watch the sunset while sipping your favourite beverage. The bedroom has a queen size or king size bed, electric blanket, quality linen and towels are provided. There is a double sofa bed in the lounge room for additional guests.
The cottages are self-contained with some kitchen facilities, T.V, radio/CD player and DVD player and there is spring water on tap.
Key features and appointments:
- 1 queen (electric blanket) and sofabed in lounge
- Bathroom with shower only
- Kitchenette with small fridge, Convection Microwave with stovetop
- Open Fire, portable floor heater and ceiling fans
- Split/reverse cycle system
- Flat screen TV, DVD/CD players
- Veranda overlooking small lake and expansive views
- Children welcome
- Pets welcome upon request
- On-site trout fishing, complimentary use of rods for guests, there is a charge per kg caught, your catch will be cleaned and packaged for you.
- On-site Restaurant using sustainable, regional and ethical produce.
- May not be safe for toddlers unless under strict supervision
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
- All guests staying in a Spa Cottage (not Miners Cottage or Tuki Retreat Cottage) during May will receive a complimentary cooked breakfast one morning of their stay.
- All guests staying in August for more than 1 night will receive a complimentary breakfast for one morning. When booking, please use a booking voucher code of TTN0818 to claim your free breakfast!
Village & Surrounds
If you like Tuki Retreat Cottage #1, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.