7 | 1.5
A restored heritage weatherboard cottage with three bedrooms, ideal for families wanting to experience a bit of yesteryear..
Tuki Retreat is situated on historic ‘Stoney rise’, a traditional sheep grazing property, and on the same property as the regionally renowned Tuki Trout Farm. A two-kilometer driveway through open country fields with grazing sheep will bring you to reception.
The Miners cottage is a restored heritage weatherboard cottage with three bedrooms, one master bedroom with spa ensuite, another bedroom with three single beds and another bedroom with two single beds.
This house is not going to win any awards in the luxurious category but it is ideal for families wanting to experience a bit of yesteryear. The spa ensuite is very nice and does make the Miners Cottage also ideal for the couple wanting separation from our Stone Cottages.
The Miners Cottage has a cast wood box in the lounge room, which will be stocked full of timber so you can stoke the open fire (seasonal).
Key features and appointments:
- 3 Bedroom (1 queen, 3 singles & 2 singles)
- Electric blankets
- Master bedroom with spa ensuite
- Main bathroom shower only
- Self-contained kitchen
- Open Fireplace (seasonal)
- Double sofa in lounge
- Flat screen TV, DVD/CD players
- Children welcome
- Pet-friendly upon request (property not fenced) ($35 pet fee – per pet, per stay)
- On-site trout fishing, complimentary use of rods for guests, there is a charge per kg caught, your catch will be cleaned and packaged for you.
- On-site Restaurant using sustainable, regional and ethical produce.
- May not be safe for toddlers unless under strict supervision
Village & Surrounds
If you like Tuki Miners Cottage, you might also like...
2 nights midweek
2 nights weekend
7 nights rate
1 night midweek rate
1 night weekend rate
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.