Up to 10 | 2
Large home, sleeps 10, 1K 3KS 1Q, 2 bathrooms, games room & toys, bush setting, fire, groups
Swan Hill is a spacious and contemporary home, ideal for groups of up to 10 people (families, singles or couples) in five bedrooms all on one level. Located in a great spot – with tree top views and nestled on a hill surrounded by trees and bush – Swan Hill is on the edge of town, yet close enough to drive to the main street in about 4 minutes and Lake Jubilee in two.
The five well-sized bedrooms have a mix of bed configurations – 3 king splits, 1 standard king and a queen bed and some rooms have TVs. If you needed an extra bed, talk to our office about hiring a rollout bed which includes the linen or a portable cot (bring your baby’s own linen). There are 2 bathrooms (one has a spa bath), 2 showers and two toilets (one is separate). The living is open plan, with dining seating for ten and a full kitchen. A Coonara style wood fire and split system in the living room means you are comfortable in any season.
This is a fantastic house for children. The double garage has been converted to a games room, which flows outside to a paved area up the drive and around the house. On warmer days with the garage doors open, they can play inside and out and will have a ball utilising the table tennis, small bikes, huge chalk board, play station, games and toys. Kids from 2 to 22 and beyond are sure to love this second living space.
- 5 bedrooms (1 king, 1 queen, 3 king-split)
- 2 bathrooms (1 spa bath; 1 standard bath)
- Fully appointed kitchen with all facilities
- Large open plan living/dining area with plasma TV
- Plasma TV in master bedroom and in another king-split bedroom
- Coonara style wood fire
- Split system in living area
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Outdoor entertainment area with electric BBQ
- Children are very welcome
- Games room with activities for all ages
- No pets allowed
- No WIFI
If you have an event to attend in the Daylesford region (eg wedding) or you are family with children, or a girl’s or boy’s group , plus you want “affordable” this house is a great option. Close enough to town you can drive there in minutes; yet tucked away in bush so you sample the peace and tranquility of country living.
- Approximate distance to Lake House – 850 metres
- Convent Gallery – 5 mins by car
- Hepburn Springs (cafes and wellness centres) – 10 mins by car
If you like Swan Hill, you might also like...
Keep reading... Hide
Hang, Aug 11 2019
Rois, Sep 30 2018
Keep reading... Hide
Mandy, Oct 15 2014
Glen, Aug 12 2013
Fiona, Jul 28 2013
Rebecca, Jul 21 2013
Felicity, Jan 23 2013
2 nights midweek
2 nights weekend
7 nights rate
1 night midweek rate
1 night weekend rate
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.