2 - 6 | 1
Incredible value in Hepburn Springs
The village of Hepburn Springs, just down the road from Daylesford, is the setting for this excellent family holiday house. The amenities are ideal for a group or family, and Springview represents fantastic value for money. This is a very comfortable house featuring an outdoor focus, including BBQ facilities and an outdoor entertaining area. With bush nearby, birdlife abounds and reminds you that you are far away from the hubbub of the city. The location puts you close to all that Hepburn Springs has to offer, starting with the historic and internationally renowned Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa, set in the Hepburn Mineral Springs reserve. With the highest concentration of naturally occurring springs in Australia, the area offers you every possible treatment for true rejuvenation. There’s also a feast of cafés, colourful shops, numerous galleries and cool entertainment. The choices are endless.
Unique Features and Appointments
- 3 bedrooms (1 queen, 1 twin, and 1 single plus trundle)
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Fully appointed kitchen with all facilities
- Air conditioning in living/dining area
- Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Lounge with wood fire
- Gas barbeque and rotunda
- Large TV
- Gas heating
- Free Wifi
- Pet-friendly upon request (small dogs) (property semi fenced) ($35 pet fee – per pet, per stay)
- Approximate distance to Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa – 800 metres
- Approximate distance to Hepburn Golf Course – 1200 metres
If you like Springview, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.