up to 11
Siobhan's is located in Trentham a cool country town just 1 hour from Melbourne..
Siobhan’s @ Trentham is the perfect property for large groups or family getaways, Located in Trentham.
Siobhan’s @ Trentham is set on 1.75 acres of Bushland, surrounded by Australian natives and berry trees, a 4 bedroom house with a Study which sleeps 9….up to 11 with a queen size sofa bed in the separate Games room.
Siobhan’s @ Trentham is the perfect property for large groups or family getaways, there is a large open plan kitchen, dining & living area and a large separate games room for the kids and kids at heart to enjoy a game of pool or watch Foxtel and Netflix.
There is plenty of outdoor fun as well with a trampoline, Badminton net, cricket set, to keep the kids busy while you relax. close by you will also find plenty of activities for the kids to enjoy, there is an outdoor pool, skate park/BMX Pump Park, Playgrounds, Cricket nets, as well as Basketball / Netball and Tennis courts.
Siobhan’s is located in Trentham a cool country town just 1 hour from Melbourne and 20mins drive to Daylesford, Woodend & Kyneton, a historic town on the edge of the Wombat State forest, Trentham is known for Gourmet eateries, its boutique village, great country pubs and Duck pond reserve. Trentham falls is 2km away, there is a great golf course, bushwalking and mountain bike tracks close by. Trentham Village is just 1 km walk away.
Key features and appointments:
- 4 bedrooms (2 King split, 4 king bunks, 1 king trundle)
- 2 bathroom (1 en-suite on master bedroom) with heated towel rails
- Full kitchen with coffee machine & dishwasher
- Dining table seats up to 12
- Log pot belly heater in Open Plan Kitchen/dining/living area
- Reverse cycle Air Conditioning
- 2 x 65″ 4k HD, Flat Screen TV’s, Foxtel HD & NBN Wifi
- Laundry with Washing machine & dryer
- BBQ & outdoor lounge setting
- Separate Games room with Pool Table
- Games – Football, soccer, Cricket set, Badminton & a Trampoline
- Carport … undercover to house
- Rollaway available for extra bedding in the Games room
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
Bushwalking & bike riding
Great golf course
Wombat trail – Mountain bike track at Woodend
If you like Siobhan’s @ Trentham, you might also like...
full house, 7 nights
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.