2 - 7 | 2
Affordable, central and great views of Lake Daylesford
Serendip Cottage is a charming, budget and pet-friendly holiday house with great panoramic views of Lake Daylesford. With a central location, you are a hearty walk to the main street of Daylesford, offering retail shops, bookstores, cafes and of course, fish and chips! The enchanting country garden, with BBQ and spacious deck, is just the thing for Daylesford’s milder months while the open wood fire will keep you warm and cozy in winter. Serendip Cottage is ideal for families or a small group of friends seeking an affordable base for their Daylesford escape.
Unique Features and Appointments
- 3 bedrooms (1 king-split, 3 single and 1 bunk)
- 2 bathrooms
- Open wood fire
- Gas heater
- Air conditioning in living
- Fully appointed kitchen with all facilities
- Coffee pod machine
- Gas barbeque
- Pet-friendly with fencing
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
- Approximate distance to Lake House – 280 metres
We have provided complimentary wood for your stay. As this is not the only form of heating in your property, join us in preserving the environment and burn responsibly.
Need more supplies? Call our team on 5348 1448 and we can deliver a wood pack (includes wood, kindling, paper, matches and firelighters) for $45
If you like Serendip Cottage, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.