2 - 7 | 2
Affordable, central and great views of Lake Daylesford
Serendip Cottage is a charming, budget and pet friendly holiday house with great panoramic views of Lake Daylesford. With a central location, you are a hearty walk to the main street of Daylesford, offering retail shops, book stores, cafes and of course, fish and chips! The enchanting country garden, with BBQ and spacious deck, is just the thing for Daylesford’s milder months while the open wood fire will keep you warm and cosy in winter. Serendip Cottage is ideal for families or a small group of friends seeking an affordable base for their Daylesford escape.
Unique Features and Appointments
- 3 bedrooms (1 king-split, 3 single and 1 bunk)
- 2 bathrooms
- Open wood fire (Fire for ambiance only – limited wood supplies provided)
- Gas heater
- Air conditioning in living
- Fully appointed kitchen with all facilities
- Gas barbeque
- Pet friendly with fencing
- Approximate distance to Lake House – 280 metres
If you like Serendip Cottage, you might also like...
1 Bedroom - 2 Night Weekend - Off Peak
2 Bedroom - 2 Night Weekend - Off Peak
Full House - 2 Night Weekend - Off Peak
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.