2 - 10 | 3
Style+ home, sleeps 10, 1K 2Q 4S, 3 bathrooms, walk to town, swim/spa plunge pool, socialise
Sade’s Daylesford is a delightful large stylish house with spacious accommodation, expansive views and indoor/outdoor living on two levels. The property is ideal for families, groups or couples who don’t mind some sharing of facilities. Located within walking distance of the main street of Daylesford, Sade’s puts you close to the hub of this amazing town.
On the ground floor there are two living areas (one a peaceful retreat; the other in the kitchen and dining area leading out to the deck). There is also a queen bedroom with a tiny en-suite (shower, vanity and toilet) and this is also the powder room for this floor. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms including a master standard king bed and en-suite; a twin single room plus another bedroom with a standard queen bed and 2 singles. These two rooms share the upstairs main bathroom.
A key feature of the house is the outdoor swim/spa – a large plunge pool where the maximum temperature is 28 degrees celsius. On a hot summer’s day, there is nothing nicer than sitting around the deck area or in the pool with refreshments, great company and lots of laughter.
This house has generous living areas, chic furnishings, ducted heating and split system upstairs. We supply the linen for bedroom and bathroom, however, for your comfort we recommend you bring extra towels with you for the pool.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps (1Q ground level; 1K, 1Q + twin; and 1 twin upstairs)
- 3 bathrooms
- En-suite to king bedroom with shower & toilet
- Main bathroom upstairs has bath, shower & toilet
- 1Q room downstairs has small en-suite with shower & toilet (powder room)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Open plan split level living/dining
- Separate sitting room with flat screen TV
- Ducted heating
- Split system (upstairs only)
- Flat screen TV/DVD in living
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ
- No WIFI
- Heated 8 person swim spa/plunge pool (not hot tub/maximum temperature 37 degrees Celsius)
- Parking for 1 car only on-site – ample additional parking on West Street (100 metres)
- No pets allowed
- Lake Daylesford – 400 metres
- Daylesford’s main street – walk in a few minutes
- Mill Market – 1 minute by car
If you like Sade’s Daylesford, you might also like...
Keep reading... Hide
Ari, May 08 2016
2 nights midweek
2 nights weekend
7 nights rate
1 night midweek rate
1 night weekend rate
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.