9 | 3
Rosella is a lovely 4 bedroom home, spacious and interesting – across three levels – and nestled on an acre of pretty gardens and bush. Located between Daylesford, but more towards Hepburn, Rosella was so named because flocks visit the garden daily, darting between the trees and creating a wonderful display of colourful activity.
Rosella is a great property for a large family (sleeps 7), because there are several breakout areas and the kids can be in one space and the adults elsewhere. Or you can all be together in the central living area but doing different things, as it is so spacious and roomy. Your well-behaved pet is welcome, however, please be aware the property is not fenced.
There are 2 queen bedrooms on the middle level (one shares a bathroom with the bunk room) ideal for parents with young children (double bunk below and single bunk on top). The third bedroom on the middle level has its own bathroom. The fourth queen bedroom is on the lower level and has a small en-suite. Split systems, ceiling fans and a wood fire take care of heating and cooling nicely.
Interesting features of Rosella include the mezzanine floor with TV and a spa bath; the lower level private bedroom and en-suite; the gardens – manicured and rustic) and the central chandelier.
- 4 bedrooms (3Q, 1D bunk with single on top)
- 3 bathrooms (1 shared en-suite)
- Full kitchen with coffee machine and dishwasher
- Kitchen/living/dining large area open plan
- Features spa bath on mezzanine floor
- Split system, wood fire and ceiling fan in living area
- Split systems in 3 of the bedrooms
- Gas BBQ and seating on the roofed deck
- Washing machine
- Large garden that circles the house
- Off street parking for several cars
- No 1 night stays
- Pet-friendly (not fenced)
- Full house booked (no rooms locked)
If you have an extra child with you, ask us about hiring extra bedding which we will set up for your stay.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
Hepburn features and activities
Lavendula 10 minutes drive
Hepburn Golf Course 5 minutes drive
If you like Rosella, you might also like...
full house, 7 nights
3 nights (NOT long weekends)
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.