2 - 6 | 1
Tasteful combination of new and old
The makeover and refurbishment of Ravenswood is a triumph of contemporary layout and quality. With great taste, the owners have ensured that this is a beautiful property befitting the expectations of visitors to Spa Country. There is plenty of room for your group with three tastefully decorated bedrooms, all leading off the entrance hallway. At the rear, the house opens into a light-filled extension ready to accommodate your group or family. A private paved courtyard features a six-person hot tub, along with a sheltered outdoor entertainment area. The property boasts a large central bathroom which is a real feature of the house, another bonus is that Ravenswood is a very easy walk to the main street of Daylesford.
This property features a 6 person outdoor hot tub. Bath towels are provided for your stay. However, for your comfort, we suggest bringing additional towels and a robe for use when enjoying the hot tub.
Unique Features and Appointments
- 3 bedrooms (2 king and 1 twin)
- Hot tub
- Large modern central bathroom with deep claw foot bath, walk-in shower and toilet
- Fully appointed kitchen with all facilities
- Large open plan living/dining area with polished boards
- Large outdoor entertainment area
- Hydronic heating throughout the house
- Air conditioning in rear living area
- Washing machine and dryer
- Gas barbeque
- Outdoor setting
- Sorry, no pets
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
If you like Ravenswood, you might also like...
Ed, May 08 2016
Keep reading... Hide
Kylie, Jan 20 2014
Daniel, Mar 12 2013
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.