2 - 6 | 1
Gorgeous villa, 3 bedrooms, 2K & twin, 1 bathroom, spa pool for 6, panache, walk to town
Ravenswood is a beautifully presented, 3 bedroom villa, with quality furnishings and tasteful decor, combining modern and contemporary features in the living areas with crisp period style furnishings in the bedrooms. A clever renovation and extension at the back of the property has enhanced the kitchen and living areas – offering much more space, lots of light and a very comfortable place to socialise.
Bedrooms include two standard king rooms and a twin single all leading off the entrance hallway at the front of the property. A large central bathroom, which is another feature of the house has a clawfoot bath, walk-in shower, vanity and toilet. Hydronic heating throughout and a split system in the living room ensures comfort for everyone.
A key feature of Ravenswood is the 6 person outdoor hot tub and seating with BBQ area directly off the main living, and privately located at the back of the property. Bath towels are provided for your stay. However, for your comfort, we recommend you bring additional towels and a robe for use when enjoying the hot tub.
- 3 bedrooms (2K standard beds and twin singles)
- Large modern central bathroom with deep claw foot bath, walk-in shower and toilet
- Fully appointed kitchen with all facilities
- Large open plan living/dining area with polished boards and high ceilings
- Large outdoor entertainment area
- Outdoor hot tub for 6
- Hydronic heating throughout the house
- Split system in rear living area
- Washing machine and dryer
- Gas BBQ and outdoor seating
- No WIFI
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets
Located within walking distance to Daylesford’s main street, Ravenswood is a very popular choice because you can leave the car and walk to most places in the centre of town. If you wish to book spa or wellness treatments, we highly recommend EKO Spa Daylesford based in Camp St or Nalini Retreats for mobile massages (at the property).
- Walk to town – 10 mins
- Daylesford Lake – 5 mins by car
- Hepburn’s cafes and wellness centres – 5 mins by car
If you like Ravenswood, you might also like...
Ed, May 08 2016
Keep reading... Hide
Kylie, Jan 20 2014
Daniel, Mar 12 2013
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.