2 - 6 | 2
Elevated views and spectacular Daylesford sunsets
Queensberry Springs Villa is a modern, stylish three bedroom villa right in the heart of Daylesford where you can sit on the deck and take in the sweeping views of the town with all its hills and heritage architecture. It’s the ideal location for couples, families or groups who are keen on contemporary luxury. Located very centrally, this villa is an ideal stepping off point for all the attractions of the town. Spa Country is famous for its regional produce and the towns amazing range of eateries are the place to experience this. Mineral water and the health-giving springs are also a feature of Daylesford, so try out one of the many day spas for treatments or head down to the historic and internationally renowned Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa. The lake is close by too. Minimum 2 night stay.
Unique Features and Appointments
- 3 bedrooms (2 queen and 1 twin)
- 2 bathrooms with double walk-in showers
- Main bathroom with double spa
- Fully appointed kitchen with all facilities
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area
- Ducted heating
- Flat screen LCD TV/DVD/CD
- Gas log fire
- No pets allowed
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
- Approximate distance to The Convent Gallery – 500 metres
- Approximate distance to Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens – 400 metres
- Approximate distance to Lake House – 975 metres
If you like Queensberry Springs Villa 1, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.