2 - 6 | 2
Elevated views and spectacular Daylesford sunsets
Queens is a modern, contemporary stylish townhouse with lovely views over Daylesford, due to the elevated position and the picture windows. Very close to Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens and just four streets from the main centre of Daylesford, Queens is a very comfortable, tranquil and private home for family and friends to enjoy.
There are 3 double bedrooms (sleeps 6) and 2 bathrooms. The bedrooms comprise two queen rooms and a twin single. The master bedroom has a spacious en-suite and includes a shower plus a double spa bath. The second bathroom has a shower and vanity and the toilet is separate.
Living, dining and kitchen are combined, and with a fully equipped kitchen you can enjoy eating in for some meals either at the dining table or on the deck where you are sure to appreciate the sweeping views across town. Heating and cooling are nicely covered with ducted heating, split system in the living area and a gas log fire. There’s off street parking for 2 cars, children are welcome, sorry no pets.
Unique Features and Appointments
- 3 bedrooms (2 queen and 1 twin)
- 2 bathrooms with double walk-in showers
- Main bathroom with double spa
- Fully appointed kitchen with all facilities
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area
- Ducted heating
- Gas log fire
- Flat screen LCD TV/DVD/CD
- No WIFI
- Sorry no pets
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
- Approximate distance to The Convent Gallery – 500 metres
- Approximate distance to Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens – 400 metres
- Approximate distance to Lake House – 975 metres
If you like Queens, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.