2 - 4 | 2
Pet friendly with bush views
Hepburn country hideaway
Pumpernickel is nestled on a hillside amongst half an acre of trees, lawn and flowers and is your home away from home in Hepburn Springs. Formerly a traditional miner’s cottage, the property has been updated to offer two bedrooms and two bathrooms without losing any of its country charm. Pumpernickel offers a light filled, open plan living, dining and kitchen area. There are great views of Doctors Gully from the living zone and master bedroom. An expansive decked area is ideal if you are bringing your precious pet and offers a lovely spot from which to watch the native fauna and listen to the abundant bird life. Kangaroos are known to frequent the spot and you may get see to the occasional koala or echidna. Pumpernickel is a peaceful getaway spot for couples or small families – spend a few days here and you may not want to leave.
TWO nights minimum weekends
Three nights minimum long weekends
One night mid-week stays available (with-in 7 days of arrival)
Unique Features and Appointments
- 2 bedrooms (1 queen and 1 twin)
- 2 bathrooms/toilets (main bath with spa/shower over bath and ensuite with shower)
- Fully appointed kitchen with dishwasher and all facilities
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living
- Flat screen TV
- Coonara style wood fire
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Views to Doctors Gully
- Welcome hamper on arrival
- Precious dogs welcome (Fenced deck area)
- Approximate distance to Hepburn Springs Golf Course – 650 metres
- Approximate distance to main street of Hepburn Springs – 900 metres
- Approximate distance to Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa – 1800 metres
We have provided complimentary wood for your stay. As this is not the only form of heating in your property, join us in preserving the environment and burn responsibly.
Need more supplies? Call our team on 5348 1448 and we can deliver a wood pack (includes wood, kindling, paper, matches and firelighters) for $45
If you like Pumpernickel, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.