6 | 2
Number 8 is a stylish, 3 bedroom cottage sleeping 6 people, just 2 minutes walk into Daylesford.
Number 8 is a stylish, 3 bedroom cottage sleeping 6 people, just 2 minutes walk into Daylesford. With pretty, country-style furnishings and period pieces, Number 8 is a great option for family or friends who want the close proximity to town, easy access and the unusual option in a cottage – two bathrooms. This cottage is refreshing and interesting with renovated and restyled furniture and bric-a-brac which is carried through to the pretty garden.
The gas fire in the living room, and panel heaters and fans in the bedrooms provide heating and cooling (no air conditioning). The open plan kitchen has been updated with modern appliances (including a dishwasher) and together with the dining room opens onto the Par Terre garden, through pretty French doors. The two bathrooms are modern and include a bath and laundry facilities.
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 2 queen bedrooms and a twin single room
- 2 modern bathrooms (1 with bath)
- Kitchen/dining open plan and roomy
- Full modern kitchen (with dishwasher)
- Living room is cosy and compact
- Gas fire in the living room, panel heaters and fans in the bedrooms
- Gorgeous Par Terre garden
- Off street parking for 3 cars (behind each other)
- Children welcome
- Sorry no Pets
- Sorry no 1 night stays
- No WIFI
Families, singles and couples enjoy Number 8 because of its décor and interesting furnishings, the country style, gorgeous cottage garden and as it is so close to town. Our mature guests enjoy the flat section, no stairs and easy access.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekend
- Library and shops
- Easy walk to town
- 1 minute drive to the supermarket
- Mill Market
Quick access to Hepburn
If you like Number 8, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.