8 | 2
Sleeps 8 in 4 queen beds, 2 bathrooms, 1 acre fully fenced, DVD library, couples or families, pet ok
Musk Vale Villa, just 5 minutes drive from Daylesford, is a fantastic option for families, friends or 4 couples who don’t need to be in the town centre and would like privacy and space. Each of the four bedrooms has a standard queen bed (the master with an en-suite) and three bedrooms have large robes. The Villa is particularly suitable for guests who have a function at Sault, which is a 2-minute drive; or families with children because the 1 acre of garden is secure, fully fenced and you can bring your well-behaved pet. The property is on a flat section, all on one level and has easy access so fine for any age group.
The kitchen, dining and living area is open plan and leads to the outdoor deck and entertainment area (outside dining table for 8 plus extra chairs). As some of the deck is undercover, it is usable even when it is raining and you can enjoy the manicured garden with an abundance of fruit trees including olive, apricot, pear, apple, plum and cherry plus you can keep an eye on the children.
There are 2 bathrooms including an en-suite off the master bedroom and the second bathroom includes a standard bath, separate shower and vanity, with the toilet right next door.
The inside dining table seats 8 and the 60inch plasma TV offers entertainment across the whole living space. There is a large library of DVDs, with plenty of choice for all age groups. The living room is cozy and compact with a split system that warms or cools the open plan space. Panel heaters are in all the bedrooms.
- 4 bedrooms (4 queen standard beds) sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite) and bath and shower in the second bathroom
- Full Kitchen
- Open plan kitchen, living/dining flows to a large deck and spacious garden
- Split system in the living room, panel heaters in all bedrooms
- 1 large screen 60inch TV with DVD player
- Large library of DVDs
- Fully fenced, manicured, gorgeous back garden
- BBQ and entertainment area
- Off street parking for 3-4 cars
- Pet-friendly upon request, property fully fenced ($35 pet fee – per pet, per stay)
- 5 minutes drive to Daylesford
- 2 minutes drive to Sault
- If you need children in their own beds, ask about hiring our single rollout beds or port-a-cots
- No WIFI
Please note the owners of this property utilise products that are environmentally friendly (cleaning and washing) due to the internal systems. The water from the taps is natural spring water, which is a fantastic alternative to town water. The owner has supplied some bottled water for your use if you prefer, however, we suggest you bring your own supply of bottled water if the tank water is not a preference.
Daylesford is 5 minutes drive
Sault is 1.8 kilometres or a 2-minute drive
If you like Musk Vale Villa, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.