2 | 1
Quiet pet friendly with personality and style
Musk House is a contemporary styled cottage that is well appointed and comfortable. Tastefully decorated, the cottage is set in established gardens. Local chilly winters are no problem with a cosy Coonara style wood fire set in an open plan living area. The property is just far enough away from town, making it just the right place to relax and rejuvenate but a quick seven minute drive into Daylesford so you can sample all the treats of the town. These include a great selection of eateries, beer and wine bars, specialist shops and galleries. Take the mineral waters too at the famous and historic Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa or try various treatments at one of a selection of day spas. Musk House is also pet friendly. so feel free to bring that other member of the family with you.
Please note Musk House has a daybed and single bed which can be made available for children only – BYO linen – at no additional cost.
Unique Features and Appointments
- 1 bedroom (queen) with ensuite
- Fully appointed kitchen (No Dishwasher)
- Nespresso Pod Machine
- Open plan living and dining areas
- Flat screen digital TV/DVD/CD/iPod dock
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Panel heater in bedroom
- Coonara wood fire
- Ceiling fans in the living room and bedroom
- Full breakfast provisions for the first morning (free range eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, bread, milk, assorted teas and espresso pod machine)
- Gas barbeque
- Pet friendly with fully fenced garden area
Village & Surrounds
If you like Musk House, you might also like...
1 Bedroom - 2 Night Weekend - Off Peak
2 Bedroom - 2 Night Midweek - Off Peak
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.