4-5 | 1
Lulu’s is so close to so many features of Daylesford, a renovated old miner’s cottage it sleeps 6 in 2 queens & a twin.
Lulu’s is renovated old miner’s cottage, beautifully decorated with interesting pieces, antiques and colourful furnishings, and is located right in the heart of Daylesford. Lulu’s is regularly booked because it is so close to so many features of Daylesford. The shops and your morning coffee are a minute’s walk and other key points of interest are so very close, it makes your stay so easy.
Lulu’s sleeps 6 guests in 2 queen bedrooms and a twin room. There are 1.5 bathrooms (main bathroom with bath, shower and toilet) and a separate toilet. There is a modern, open plan cottage kitchen, which includes a dishwasher and incorporates the spacious dining area. The cozy sitting room is tastefully furnished and has a gas fire. There are also panel heaters in all the bedrooms. The outdoor deck and Par Terre garden offer a lovely spot to sit and relax in summer, where you are sure to enjoy the peaceful outlook
Key features and Attributes:
- 2 queen bedrooms and 1 twin single
- 1 bathroom (shower, bath, vanity and toilet) plus a separate toilet
- Full kitchen with open plan dining room
- Living room with gas fire
- Cooling fans for summer, panel heaters in all the bedrooms for winter
- On street parking outside the door
- Par Terre garden fully fenced
- Stylish period furnishings
- Sorry no Pets
- No WIFI
If there are more than 6 and up to 10 people in your party, you may like to consider also booking Howard’s End, which is right next door, and can accommodate 4. Ask us for more detail on how this will work for your family and friends.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
If you like Lulu’s, you may also like:
- Number 8
- The Raglan (see our dabs.com.au website)
- Wombat Botanical gardens
- Convent Gallery 5 minutes walk
- Kazuki and Mercato (fine dining) 5 minutes walk
- Farmers Arms 2 minute drive
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.