2 - 4 | 1
A hidden treasure on Wombat Hill
Reminiscent of an elegant Parisian garden apartment, Little Wombat is a gorgeously furnished and extended 1860’s Australian miner’s cottage offering a restful escape from the bustle of city life. Little Wombat has a stylishly modern and elegant kitchen, two bedrooms and a spacious bathroom with two person spa and large walk in shower. The cottage has panoramic views of the Daylesford countryside from its hilltop location.
The canopied gardens beckon you outdoors with a book and glass of your favourite wine. Alternatively, take a walk in the beautiful Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens. Directly accessible from the property, the Gardens offer visual and sensory delights. Finish at Alla Wolf-Tasker’s Wombat Hill House cafe for afternoon tea or indulge in their scrumptious breakfast if you prefer not to cook.
Cafes, boutique shopping, pubs and great restaurants are all a short walk away on Vincent Street. The famous Lake Daylesford, Jubilee Lake and the must-do Hepburn Bath House & Spa are just a few minutes away. For the nature lover, there is a choice of beautiful local walks showcasing the region’s flora and fauna.
All stays at Little Wombat include luxury natural body care products and a welcome hamper.
Little Wombat generously donates 10% of profits to the Hepburn Wildlife Shelter and The Wilderness Society.
Unique Features and Appointments
- 2 Bedrooms (1 x King split & 1 x Queen bed)
- Bathroom with 2 person spa and separate shower
- Contemporary kitchen with all facilities
- Gas log fire in living
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in master bedroom and kitchen/dining area
- Flat Screen TV/DVD/CD and iPod dock
- Iron and ironing board
- Luxury natural body care products
- Local produce hamper on arrival
- Jura coffee machine (fresh beans provided)
- Goregous views of the surrounding countryside
- Direct side access to Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens
- Adults Only
- No pets allowed
- Approximate distance to The Convent Gallery – 400 metres
- Approximate distance to Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens – 100 metres
If you like Little Wombat, you might also like...
Keep reading... Hide
Myles, Jan 02 2017
Jenny, Jul 01 2013
1 Bedroom, 2 nights, weekend
2 Bedroom, 2 nights, weekend
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.