2 - 4 | 1
Mud brick masterpiece with majestic views
Lithia Grove, located in Shepherds Flat, is a bespoke mud brick property. Five kilometres from the village of Hepburn Springs, Lithia Grove offers the best of both worlds – proximity to all the amenities you require and the peacefulness of the country. Featuring a spacious open plan design over two levels and a cathedral-like soaring ceiling, Lithia Grove is ideal for a couple seeking a quiet space in a rural setting. Affectionately referred to as “The Guest House”, the property has a unique elliptical wood burning fire, master bedroom on the mezzanine level and a quality appointed bathroom with walk in shower. Lithia Grove faces North-West, boasts expansive views of the country-side and is free-standing. If required, the property can accommodate up to four guests by opening the second bedroom. Lithia Grove is set in an 80 acre olive grove and is 100 metres from the owners’ residence.
TWO nights minimum weekends
Three nights minimum long weekends
One night mid-week stays available (with-in 7 days of arrival)
Unique Features and Appointments
- 2 Bedrooms (1 x King split & 1 x Queen bed – master on the open mezzanine level) Note: This property does not have electric blankets
- Spacious bathroom with walk in shower and toilet
- Open plan, split level living/dining/kitchen
- Kitchenette with gas cook top (no oven), microwave, small refrigerator & dishwasher
- Towering cathedral-like ceiling
- Tear drop shaped wood burning fire
- Electric panel heaters
- Ceiling fan in mezzanine level
- Flat Screen TV/DVD/CD and iPod dock
- Spectacular rural views
- Adults only
- No pets allowed
- Approximate distance to Lavendula Lavender Farm – 1500 metres
- Approximate distance to Cricket Willow – 1900 metres
Village & Surrounds
If you like Lithia Grove, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.