7 | 1
Lago (Italian for “lake”) is a delightful, 3 bedroom bungalow decorated with a country theme and offering 7 guests a very comfortable stay.
Lago has 2 queen bedrooms and a third with a set of bunks and a trundle bed (linen provided). Ask our office for a rollout bed if required – you could have an extra child or you may want to bring Grandma. There is a full kitchen (no dishwasher), a separate dining area, living room with large screen TV and a large DVD and CD collection.
The back lawn is fully fenced, very safe for children, and the garden flows into a playroom then to a little study and a nook beside the kids’ bedroom. Children can happily play at the back while you enjoy peace in the living areas. The bathroom has a standard bath, designer shower and vanity; the toilet is separate and there is a laundry. A split system in the living room gives heating and cooling plus ducted heating throughout the house for the winter months. Apart from the few steps at the front door, the rest of the property could be elderly friendly (but not disabled friendly).
- 3 bedrooms (2Q, a set of bunks and a trundle)
- 1 bathroom (standard bath, designer shower, separate toilet)
- Full kitchen with coffee machine (no dishwasher)
- Kitchen/living/dining open plan
- Separate connected play areas for children
- Back lawn fully fenced and flat
- Large screen TV and DVD library
- Split system air conditioning and ducted heating
- 1 night midweek stays
- Sorry no pets
- Full house booked (no locked off rooms)
If your friends want to come too, why not book Silver Birch as well, just 30 seconds away just around the corner. Both properties are great family homes, very child-friendly with lots of indoor/outdoor living. Plus you are close to Central Springs Reserve, Lake and bush walks and The Mill Markets.
- Mill Markets 2 minutes walk
- Daylesford Lake 5 minutes
- Boomerang Ranch
- Walking distance to town shops under 10 min
Minimum stay booking requirements
- Two nights minimum
- Three nights minimum long weekends
If you like Lago, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.