2 | 1
Located very close to the centre of Daylesford, Koru is stylish & freshly appointed.
Koru is a stylish 1 bedroom cottage, freshly appointed, and located very close to the centre of Daylesford, just 3 minutes walk to the shops, cafes and supermarket. The queen-sized bedroom is crisp and chic, has a generous wardrobe and north-facing outlook. The bathroom has a shower, vanity and toilet plus a washing machine, and there is a clothesline outside. The couch does convert to a bed if required; best to bring your own linen for a child or 3rd person.
The kitchen is fully equipped and open plan with a comfortable living room and dining nook. The split system heats or cools the whole house and there is plenty of light from the large windows and north facing aspect. The deck (with outdoor seating) is protected from the weather and catches almost all day sun, perfect for the warm or cool weather. Your well-behaved pet is welcome; the property is well fenced but we cannot guarantee it will be totally enclosed. There is off street parking and gates at the front to give you privacy.
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 1 queen bedroom
- 1 modern bathroom Shower only with washing machine
- Dining/living open plan
- Full modern kitchen (no dishwasher)
- Air conditioner for heating and cooling
- Gas BBQ and fenced garden
- Off street parking
- A child is welcome (would have to sleep on the couch)
- Pet-friendly upon request (property semi fenced) ($35 pet fee – per pet, per stay)
- No WIFI
This is an ideal spot for a couple and their pet. So close to town, you can walk to so many places. Even get your groceries from the supermarket and walk home. A super location when Daylesford has events and you don’t want to take the car.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
- Close to supermarket
- Farmers Arms
- Convent Gallery
- Walk into town 5 minutes
If you like Koru, you might also like...
Keep reading... Hide
Geoff, Aug 17 2018
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.