2 | 1
Right in the heart of Hepburn Springs and sitting on top of a hill overlooking Doctor’s Gully.
Kauhi is a tiny, well-appointed one bedroom cottage, right in the heart of Hepburn Springs and sitting on top of a hill overlooking Doctor’s Gully. Ideal for a single person or a couple wanting privacy, peace and tranquillity, Kauhi takes you away from the hustle of city life and is a romantic spot, easy care and affordable for your weekend getaway. Air conditioning keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
The cottage is chic and has been tastefully decorated, offering guests a double bed and en-suite, with a cute bathroom (bath, shower over the bath, toilet and vanity). In the main living area, there is a well-equipped kitchenette, cosy snug and plenty of magazines and TV. The deck at the back of the cottage has a table and seating for two so you can relax, unwind and watch birds and wildlife and the setting sun. Park right outside the door, just off the road, and then either walk to Hepburn’s shops or drive 4 kilometres to Daylesford.
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 modern bathroom (bath, shower over the bath)
- Dining/living open plan but tiny
- Kitchenette with a bench top griller and hot plate (no dishwasher)
- Air conditioner for heating and cooling
- No BBQ
- Grass verge parking
- Laundry facilities
- Small deck overlooking Doctor’s Gulley
- Sorry no children
- Sorry no pets
- No WIFI
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
- Hepburn shops
- Hepburn golf club
- The Bath House
- Daylesford is 3-4 minutes drive
If you like Kauhi, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.