2 | 1
Best of both - private studio attached to a B&B
A great studio decorated with local artist Brian Nash’s paintings. Located in the heart of town, Impressions Studio is close to many of Daylesford’s attractions and within easy walking distance of the Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens, eateries of all types, colourful shops and Day Spas with their myriad of treatments. The renown Convent Gallery is but a moments walk whilst the famous Sunday Market and vintage Spa Country Railway is less than a five minutes stroll.
Unique Features and Appointments
- Studio style (queen)
- All original art work
- Bathroom with spa bath with shower over
- Kitchenette with fridge, cooktop, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Dining area
- Full breakfast provisions for first morning
- Ned Kelly wood fire
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Sound system
- Adult only
- No pets allowed
- Approximate distance to The Convent Gallery – 350 metres
- Approximate distance to Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens – 900 metres
If you like Impressions Studio, you might also like...
Keep reading... Hide
Lee, Apr 30 2016
Website Full House Rate, 2 nights, weekend
Website Full House Rate, 2 nights, mid-week
Website Full House Rate, 7 nights
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.