4 | 1
Located in Hepburn Springs, on an elevated block, the perfect hideaway for 2 couples or four people who want an affordable and simple stay.
Hilltop is a comfortable, rustic 2 bedroom cottage, located in Hepburn Springs, on an elevated block covered in trees, bushes and cottage gardens. Despite being on a hill, the cottage is tucked away from the road, with amazing views of Doctor’s Gully and attractive to birds and wildlife. Your well-behaved pet is welcome, but the property is not fenced.
This is the perfect hideaway for 2 couples or four people who want an affordable and simple stay. Guests can enjoy the similarly styled 2 queen sized bedrooms and a bathroom that is compact (shower, vanity) and there is a separate toilet. The kitchen is open plan to the dining area with all the facilities you will need for preparing full meals. The spacious living room has a small Ned Kelly style wood burner, TV, air conditioner and expansive windows across the whole of the room offering great bush views. French doors open to a BBQ area and leafy cottage garden.
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 2 queen bedrooms
- 1 bathroom (shower, vanity) separate toilet
- Full kitchen
- Living room with picture windows over Doctor’s Gulley
- BBQ area
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Pets welcome (not fenced)
- No WIFI
Right in the heart of Hepburn, Hilltop is one of the area’s original properties – rustic and simple – it offers a bush setting, sunny aspect, birdlife and a peaceful ambience.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
- Hepburn Springs shops and restaurants
- Lavandula Swiss Italian Farm
- Rubens Restaurant
- 3 minutes drive to Daylesford
If you like Hilltop Hepburn, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.