4 | 1
Affordable no-frills Hepburn stay, sleeps 4, 2Q, bush, rambling garden, BBQ, wood fire, pets ok
Hilltop is a comfortable, rustic 2 bedroom old miner’s cabin, located in Hepburn Springs on an elevated block covered in trees, bushes and cottage gardens. Despite being on a hill, the cottage is tucked away from the road, with amazing views of Doctor’s Gully which attracts birds and wildlife. Your well-behaved pet is welcome, but please be aware the property is not fenced.
This is the perfect hideaway for 2 couples or four people who want an affordable and simple stay. Guests can enjoy the similarly styled 2 queen sized bedrooms and a bathroom that is compact (shower, vanity) and there is a separate toilet. The kitchen is open plan to the dining area with all the facilities you will need for preparing full meals. The spacious living room has a small Ned Kelly style wood burner, TV, split system and expansive windows across the whole of the room offering great bush views. There are French doors which open to a BBQ area and rambling garden.
- 2Q standard bedrooms
- 1 small bathroom (shower, vanity) with separate toilet
- Full kitchen with large pantry
- Compact dining area
- Living room with picture windows overlooking Doctor’s Gulley
- Small Ned Kelly wood fire
- BBQ area
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Pet-friendly upon request, property not fenced ($35 pet fee – per pet, per stay)
- Affordable with basic features and simple decor
- Walk to Hepburn
- Children welcome (would have to share a bed)
- No WIFI
Right in the heart of Hepburn, Hilltop is one of the region’s original properties and offers a no-frills, rustic style stay. Our regular guests really enjoy the bush outlook, the birdlife, the ability to bring their pet and the proximity to Hepburn’s main street. With affordability in mind and priced accordingly, Hilltop is a great option for anyone wanting to take a few days break in the country.
- Hepburn Springs shops and restaurants
- Lavandula Swiss Italian Farm – 10 minute drive
- Rubens Restaurant within walking distance
- 4 minute drive to Daylesford
If you like Hilltop Hepburn, you might also like...
2 nights midweek
2 nights weekend
7 nights rate
1 night midweek rate (only in next 7 days)
1 night weekend rate (only in next 7 days)
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.