6 | 1
With delightful antiques, period furnishings and decor right out of a bygone era, Glendale sweeps you into yesteryear.
Glendale is a very popular 3 bedroom period cottage, roomy and spacious offering accommodation for up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms (2 queen beds and a twin room). A big drawcard for guests who stay in Glendale is the proximity to Daylesford’s cafes and shops. Simply cross the road, and you can be ordering coffee, selecting a gift or trying the local wines.
With delightful antiques, period furnishings and decor right out of a bygone era, Glendale sweeps you into yesteryear. The little old-fashioned touches, pictures and bric-a-brac from top to toe keep the feel of the bungalow definitely in the past tense. The fully equipped country kitchen, separate dining room (seating for 6) and lounge with the open wood fire, are cosy and welcoming. Central heating helps warm the house in winter; the bathroom has a separate shower and claw-foot bath and there are 2 toilets. A laundry is available for longer stays.
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 2 queen standard bedrooms and 1 twin room (sleeps 6)
- 1 bathroom (shower, claw foot bath, 1 toilet) plus a separate toilet
- Living room with open wood fire
- Separate dining room with French doors to a deck
- Full kitchen
- Central heating and wood fire (no air-con)
- Gas BBQ
- Cottage garden
- Off street parking for 3 cars (one behind the other)
- Children welcome
- Sorry no pets
- No WIFI
- No 1 night stays
If you want your friends close by, check out the property a few houses down on the opposite side…The Raglan. This property sleeps up to 6 and has similar features, bed configuration, décor and feel.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
- Bistro Terroir
- Farmers Arms
- Mill Market
- Kazuki Restaurant
If you like Glendale, you might also like...
3 nights, mid-week
3 nights, weekend
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.