2 - 4 | 1
Small cottage, 2Q, 1 bathroom, washer, wood fire, central heating, walk to Hepburn, pets ok
Giverny is petite, colourful cottage in a quiet Hepburn crescent, very close to the main street and therefore all the restaurants, spas and wellness centres. With 2 almost identical queen bedrooms and a snug little lounge, Giverny is a good choice for 2 singles, a couple or a young family wanting to balance affordable with comfortable. Once belonging to an artist, who used colour and quirkiness to decorate, this property is easy care and reasonably priced for a few days away.
The kitchen is fully self-contained (no dishwasher) and the dining room has a large wooden table, actually seating for 6. The bathroom is compact, with shower, vanity and toilet plus there is a washing machine (no dryer). There is central heating and a wood fire for warmth, and a pedestal fan for cooling. French doors from the bedroom lead to a small patio, and you are able to bring your pocket-sized pet but there is no fencing.
- 2Q bedrooms (standard beds)
- 1 bathroom (shower, vanity, toilet)
- Snug living room with wood fire
- Full kitchen and dining room with a large table
- Central heating and cooling fan (No Air Con)
- Washing machine
- No BBQ
- Postage stamp sized patio
- Off street car parking for 1 car
- Shared drive, park to the right next to the hedge
- More suited to small children
- Pet-friendly upon request, small dogs only and property not fenced ($35 pet fee – per pet, per stay)
- No WIFI
Giverny is very close to all Hepburn Springs has to offer be it wellness experiences, great cafes, hotels with entertainment and bush walks. There is plenty to explore and your stay at Giverny will not break the bank.
- Hepburn main street – 1 min walk
- Lot of wellness and massage centres
- The Bath House
If you like Giverny, you might also like...
Peter, Sep 30 2018
Melanie, Sep 09 2018
David, Aug 03 2018
2 nights midweek
2 nights weekend
7 nights rate
1 night midweek rate (only in next 7 days)
1 night weekend rate (only in next 7 days)
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.