2 - 4 | 1
Giverny is a good choice for 2 singles, a couple or a young family wanting to balance affordable with comfortable..
Giverny is petite, colourful cottage in a quiet Hepburn Springs street, very close to The Grande Hotel and many other restaurants, spas and wellness centres. With 2 queen bedrooms and a snug little lounge, Giverny is a good choice for 2 singles, a couple or a young family wanting to balance affordable with comfortable. Once belonging to an artist, who used colour and quirkiness to decorate, this property is easy care and reasonably priced for a few days away.
The kitchen is fully self-contained (no dishwasher) and the dining room has a large wooden table, actually seating for 6. The bathroom is compact, with shower, vanity and toilet plus there is a washing machine (no dryer). There is central heating and a wood fire for warmth, and a pedestal fan for cooling. French doors from the bedroom lead to a small patio, and you are able to bring your pocket-sized pet but there is no fencing.
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 2 queen bedrooms (standard beds)
- 1 bathroom (shower, vanity, toilet)
- Snug living room with wood fire
- Full kitchen and dining room with a large table
- Central heating and cooling fan (No Air Con)
- Washing machine
- No BBQ
- Pocket-sized patio
- Off street car parking for 1 car
- More suited to small children
- Lapdog allowed but the property is unfenced
- No WIFI
Giverny is very close to all Hepburn Springs has to offer be it wellness experiences, great cafes, hotels with entertainment and bush walks. There is plenty to explore.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
- The Grande Hotel
- Linga Longa
- The Bath House
If you like Giverny, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.