2 - 5 | 1.5
French themes, split level, sleeps 5, 1K split & daybed, 1K, spa bath, fire, L'Occitane toiletries
French Cottage is a split level villa right in the heart of Hepburn Springs, tucked away on the main street and near all the restaurants and wellness centres. Catering for up to 5 people (if you want to use the day bed as well, French Cottage has lovely furnishings with a French provincial influences.
There is one bedroom downstairs with a king split bed so great for a couple or singles plus the day bed (please advise when booking if you want to have this made up); the second bedroom is upstairs in the loft and has a king bed on its own. The living area is open plan with kitchen, dining and lounge as one big room. There is a wood fire plus split system in the living room and there is also a split system unit upstairs.
The main bathroom has a large spa, shower and toilet and there is a powder room as well so two toilets. French Cottage is quite private, well-positioned because it is close to so many key popular places to visit. Perfect for two couples, a group of singles or a family.
- 2 bedrooms sleeps 5 (downstairs 1K split & day bed; upstairs 1K)
- Main bathroom with large spa, shower and toilet
- Powder room with vanity and toilet
- Fully appointed kitchen with dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area, and in upstairs bedroom
- Coonara style wood fire
- Flat screen TV/DVD player with iPod dock
- Deck overlooking bushland and views to Hepburn Bath House
- Outdoor setting with BBQ
- No WIFI
- Complimentary L’Occitane en Provence toiletries
- No pets allowed
As guests of French Cottage, you are treated to a selection of complimentary L’Occitane en Provence toiletries for your stay. There are bush tracks, The Hepburn Bath House, Peppers and lots of wellness centres in Hepburn. Feeling adventurous, you can even walk to Daylesford or ask our office about our electric bikes (helmets included) to easily bike around (battery powered peddling) for a few hours of fun.
- Approximate distance to Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa – 450 metres
- Approximate distance to Peppers Mineral Spa – 100 metres
- Walk to restaurants Frank & Connie’s, Blue Bean Cafe, Rubens
If you like French Cottage, you might also like...
Gonzalo, Jun 03 2016
Zoe, May 08 2016
Keep reading... Hide
Meryl, May 08 2016
Lucy, Apr 03 2016
per-night, mid-week (7 days from now)
2 nights, mid-week
1 night weekend (7 days from now)
2 nights weekend
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.