2 - 4 | 1
Value-packed, pet-friendly - walk to town and Lake Daylesford
Foxmere is a delightful and pet-friendly, French Provincial-inspired cottage. Within walking distance of Lake Daylesford and the main street, Foxmere is well-located and cosy. Fully refurbished, with a two person spa bath and Coonara style wood heater, Foxmere also offers glimpses of Lake Daylesford from the front veranda. A fully appointed kitchen is complemented by a flexible bed configuration, making Foxmere an ideal property for a small family or a couple seeking a great base for their Daylesford escape.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
Unique Features and Appointments
- 2 bedrooms (1 queen, 1 king-split)
- Oval spa
- Fully appointed kitchen with coffee machine and all appointments
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area
- Coonara style wood fire
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Complimentary toiletries
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Precious pets welcome – with pet fenced yard
- Approximate distance to Lake House – 400 metres
We have provided complimentary wood for your stay. As this is not the only form of heating in your property, join us in preserving the environment and burn responsibly.
Need more supplies? Call our team on 5348 1448 and we can deliver a wood pack (includes wood, kindling, paper, matches and firelighters) for $45
If you like Foxmere, you might also like...
Keep reading... Hide
Sinead, Jun 13 2016
Priscilla, Aug 09 2013
Janis, Jul 07 2013
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.