2 | 1
Style in a sought after location
Finlie sits in one of the best, elevated positions in Hepburn Springs. Its sweeping verandas provide undercover entertainment areas and fabulous views of the surrounding bush. Offering a dedicated spa room, open wood fire and full kitchen, Finlie has all that you need for your Daylesford escape. The vibrant village of Hepburn Springs is just a short drive away, offering cafes, restaurants and the iconic Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa.
- Please note Finlie is a two level property.
Unique Features and Appointments
- 1 bedroom (king)
- Dedicated 2 person spa room
- Ensuite bathroom
- Fully appointed kitchen with all facilities
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area and bedroom
- Washing machine
- Webber Kettle barbeque
- Open fireplace
- Plasma TV/DVD/Austar
- Pets welcome
- Adult only
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
- Approximate distance to Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa – 1200 metres
- Approximate distance to Hepburn Golf Course – 750 metres
We have provided complimentary wood for your stay. As this is not the only form of heating in your property, join us in preserving the environment and burn responsibly.
Need more supplies? Call our team on 5348 1448 and we can deliver a wood pack (includes wood, kindling, paper, matches and firelighters) for $45
*Please speak to our staff for packages during peak periods/packages not available long weekends.
If you like Finlie, you might also like...
Nik, Sep 30 2018
Basem, Jul 10 2018
John, May 10 2016
Keep reading... Hide
Kate, Mar 28 2016
Nerida & Mike and Bastien & Coco, Jun 09 2015
Lorey, Jul 08 2013
Erin, Apr 03 2013
Chloe, Jan 07 2013
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.