Up to10 | 2
Affordable, charming and historic - great for groups
Dunroman is a slice of local history. Originally the home of the founder of Daylesford’s largest brewery, it reminds us of the traditional prominence of food, wine and the good things in life that Daylesford is now famous for. The house accommodates 8 guests but has the ability to sleep up to 10 with extra bedding for a sofa bed available on request. It is ideal for groups or families. With plenty of country charm and character, the house has period style bedrooms and large lounge area with an interesting central chimney and open fire. And to feed all those hungry mouths there is a great country kitchen. But don’t stay indoors all the time, as the vibrant delights of Daylesford with its exciting galleries, excellent eateries and shops are all close by.
Unique Features and Appointment
- 4 bedrooms -1 king, 2 queen, 1 twin
- 1 x sofa bed available – please advise if required at time of booking
- 2 toilets and 2 showers
- Fully appointed kitchen with all facilities
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area
- Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- TV/CD player
- Open fire places (Fire for ambiance only – limited wood supplies provided)
- electric heating
- Gas barbeque
- No pets allowed
If you like Dunroman, you might also like...
Full House - 2 Night Weekend - Off Peak
Full House - 2 Night Midweek - Off Peak
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.