2 | 1
Great location, great views and great value
Daylesford House Studio is a new, free-standing studio suite in an excellent central location. Within easy walking distance to several renowned eateries like Mercato and Cliffy’s, not to mention the Howe Street wine bars and cafes, The Convent Gallery and Daylesford’s popular Sunday Market. This studio is light, bright and modern and offers stunning views from its north facing deck. With reverse cycle air conditioning, the property is cool in summer and cosy in winter. Features include a kitchenette behind bi-fold doors and a separate bathroom with shower and toilet.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
Unique Features and Appointments
- Studio style (king bed)
- Separate bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Split System for heating and cooling
- Iron and ironing board
- Flat screen TV/DVD and iPod dock
- Undercover off street parking
- No pets allowed
- Approximate distance to The Convent Gallery – 500 metres
If you like Daylesford House Studio | Wifi | Air-Con | King Bed, you might also like...
Robyn, Jul 05 2013
Jane, Mar 11 2013
Keep reading... Hide
Sunil, Jan 07 2013
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.