2 | 1
Corinella is a self-contained, studio-style mud brick cottage, just 5 minutes drive from Daylesford and set on twelve acres of grass and bushland. Nestled in its own fully fenced cottage garden, the studio is absolutely perfect for a single person or a couple looking for a romantic escape. Bush and paddock surround Corinella and there are walking tracks within the grounds or further afield and into the forest.
There is a full kitchen with electric stove (and 2 ring cook top), microwave, coffee machine and outdoor BBQ. The bathroom has a double shower, vanity and toilet and we provide 2 sets of towels (one for the spa) and bathrobes. The standard queen bed is very comfortable and close to the wood fire and the 55” 4K LDV TV screen with a library of over 1000 movies steaming (the latest offerings), around 2000 TV shows and a 13,0000 + music selection all through the Apple box (our Escapes library is extensive and at no charge to quests). TV channels are not available – however, there are pubs in Daylesford where you can watch live footy. Turn up the music as loud as you want and enjoy in cottage or whilst relaxing in the two seater spa in its own private nook.
Corinella is pet friendly for your well-behaved pooch and we’ve even provided a selection of toys for him to play with. Take him onto the paddock outside and throw the Frisbee, or practice your golf swing by hitting golf balls over the dam (clubs and balls provided).
This is an Adults Only property so no babies or children are allowed. Also, not wheelchair friendly.
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 1 queen bed (standard)
- 1 bathroom (double shower, vanity and toilet)
- Living/dining/full kitchen open plan
- Ned Kelly wood fire
- Freestanding heater and fan for cooling
- Gas BBQ an outdoor seating area
- TV LED 4K Sony, with Apple movies and TV shows (no TV channels)
- Outdoor private spa pool for 2
- Practice your golf swing
- Music as loud as you like inside and out
- 5 minutes from Daylesford
- Fully fenced garden (unless your pet can jump high)
- Your well-behaved pet is welcome ($35 pet fee)
- Off street parking
- Adults only! No babies or children – please don’t ask
NB: There is another dwelling (main house) on the property but quite separate from your fenced and private area. Kangaroos and wallabies often graze in the paddock in front of the cottage; our fully fenced goats are friendly and we are lucky to have plenty of wildlife and birds plus a resident koala that lives in the tree at the front gate.
We have provided complimentary wood for your stay. As this is not the only form of heating in your property, join us in preserving the environment and burn responsibly. Need more supplies? Call our team on 5348 1448 and we can deliver a wood pack (includes wood, kindling, paper, matches, and firelighters) for $45.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends ( 1 night within next 14 nights only).
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 14 days of arrival)
- 4 minutes drive to Mill Market
- 5 minutes drive to town
- 4 minutes drive to Boomerang Ranch
- 8 minutes drive to Swiss Mountain hotel
If you like Corinella, you might also like...
Tyson, Aug 10 2018
Jodie and Geoff, Aug 10 2018
Keep reading... Hide
Amila, Jul 03 2018
1 night, mid-week (within 14 days)
2 nights, mid-week
1 night weekend (within 14 days)
2 nights, weekend
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.