2 | 1
Corinella is a cute mud brick cottage for 1-2 people, located in a private cottage garden, just 5 minutes drive from Daylesford on 12 acres of bushland.
Corinella is a cute mud brick cottage for 1-2 people, located in a private cottage garden, just 5 minutes drive from Daylesford on 12 acres of bushland
Corinella is a cute mud brick cottage for 1-2 people, located in a private cottage garden, just 5 minutes drive from Daylesford on 12 acres of bushland. If you are a single person wanting a place to relax, chill and unwind; or you are a couple looking for a romantic, peaceful stay – then Corinella is perfect! The cottage is fully self-contained, with a full kitchen (no dishwasher) and studio living – open plan – plus there is a private fenced garden and deck area outside, with a gas Weber BBQ and outdoor seating. The TV monitor (no TV channels) and a library of DVDs are fixed on a swivel arm, so you can cosy up in front of the Ned Kelly wood fire on the sofa, or snuggle up in bed to watch a movie or three.
The bathroom has a double shower, vanity and toilet – 2 sets of towels are provided because you will probably spend time in the outdoor spa pool, which sits in its own private nook in the garden. Turn up the music as loud as you want and enjoy the entertainment either in the spa, on the porch or inside the cottage. There is a docking station for your iPhone and your well-behaved pet is welcome. Not wheelchair friendly.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 1 queen bed (standard)
- 1 bathroom (double shower, vanity and toilet)
- Living/dining/full kitchen open plan
- Freestanding heater, and fan for cooling
- Gas BBQ an outdoor seating area
- TV monitor and DVDs (no TV channels)
- Outdoor private spa pool
- Music as loud as you like
- Semi fenced garden
- Your well-behaved pet is welcome($35 pet fee – per pet, per stay)
- Off street parking
- Adults only! No babies or children – please don’t ask
The main house is also on the property but quite separate from your fenced and private area. Kangaroos and wallabies are often grazing outside your windows in the early morning; and there’s a chance you may see an echidna, blue-tongued lizard and always plenty of birdlife.
- 4 minutes drive to Mill Market
- 5 minutes drive to town
- 4 minutes drive to Boomerang Ranch
- 8 minutes drive to Swiss Mountain hotel
If you like Corinella, you might also like...
Tyson, Aug 10 2018
Jodie and Geoff, Aug 10 2018
Keep reading... Hide
Amila, Jul 03 2018
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.