10 | 4
4 kings, 4 en-suites, 1 queen-split, close to Lake House & Lake Daylesford.
Brindabella, centrally located in Daylesford and close to The Daylesford Lake and The Lake House, is the perfect choice for 4 couples, each wanting their own en-suite. A comfortable, spacious house with 3 king split bedrooms with en-suites upstairs, and a king split bedroom and en-suite downstairs. A small fifth bedroom downstairs with a queen-split bed (no en-suite) can accommodate another couple if necessary. There is a full kitchen including dishwasher and a dining table seating for 10.
For your entertainment, there is a large screen smart TV, Netflix, and WIFI. The deck off the living room looks across to the lake, and there is a gas BBQ on the lower level. With off street parking for 4 cars, this is a great property for several couples or family groups. Singles will enjoy the split bed option, with up to 9 people sleeping in their own bed.
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 4 king bedrooms with 4 en-suites (split beds – bed configuration please)
- 1 small fifth bedroom, queen-split, no en-suite
- All bathrooms have a shower, vanity, and toilet.
- Full kitchen including dishwasher
- Open plan living/dining room with lake views in the distance
- Air-con and central heating upstairs, wall heater downstairs
- Deck from the dining room upstairs,
- Watch the kids play in the garden downstairs, semi-fenced
- 2 large screen wall mounted TVs
- Off street parking for 4 cars
- Children welcome
- Gas BBQ
- No pets
- 12 minutes walk to the township (uphill going, but downhill back)
If some of your group are children or teens, you can use the king room downstairs as a breakout room for them as it has a wall mounted TV and it’s a good spot for board games.
- The Lake House
- Daylesford Lake
- Tonna’s Fruit & Vegetables (including health foods)
- Farmers Market 1st Saturday every month
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
If you like Brindabella, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.