10 | 4
4 kings, 4 en-suites, 1 queen-split, close to Lake House & Lake Daylesford.
Brindabella, centrally located in Daylesford and close to The Daylesford Lake and The Lake House, is the perfect choice for 4 couples, each wanting their own en-suite. A comfortable, spacious house with 3 king split bedrooms with en-suites upstairs, and a king split bedroom and en-suite downstairs. A small fifth bedroom downstairs with a queen-split bed (no en-suite) can accommodate another couple if necessary. There is a full kitchen including dishwasher and a dining table seating for 10.
For your entertainment, there is a large screen smart TV, Netflix, and WIFI. The deck off the living room looks across to the lake, and there is a gas BBQ on the lower level. With off street parking for 4 cars, this is a great property for several couples or family groups. Singles will enjoy the split bed option, with up to 9 people sleeping in their own bed.
Swipe above to explore one of 4 bathrooms at Brindabella
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 4 king bedrooms with 4 en-suites (split beds – bed configuration please)
- 1 small fifth bedroom, queen-split, no en-suite
- All bathrooms have a shower, vanity, and toilet.
- Full kitchen including dishwasher
- Open plan living/dining room with lake views in the distance
- Air-con and central heating upstairs, wall heater downstairs
- Deck from the dining room upstairs,
- Watch the kids play in the garden downstairs, semi-fenced
- 2 large screen wall mounted TVs
- Off street parking for 4 cars
- Children welcome
- Gas BBQ
- No pets
- 12 minutes walk to the township (uphill going, but downhill back)
If some of your group are children or teens, you can use the king room downstairs as a breakout room for them as it has a wall mounted TV and it’s a good spot for board games.
- The Lake House
- Daylesford Lake
- Tonna’s Fruit & Vegetables (including health foods)
- Farmers Market 1st Saturday every month
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
If you like Brindabella, you might also like...
Marianne H, Mar 21 2018
Keep reading... Hide
Kate B, Mar 15 2018
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.