2 - 4 | 1
Cute cottage just 100 metres from the town centre...
Affordable base in the heart of Daylesford
Birdie on Bridport is a cute 2 bedroom cottage, right in the heart of Daylesford, just a few minutes easy walk to the main street where there is a myriad of cafes to pick from for breakfast. With her recent makeover and update, Birdie now has trendy appeal and a fresh look. She is a reproduction miners’ cottage with 2 queen bedrooms (individually styled), a spa bath and separate shower, full kitchen and cottage garden.
There is a large screen TV and cozy entertainment nook, as well as another seating area and dining/kitchen. This cottage is ideal for 1 or 2 couples, or a family of 4 (where ideally the children can share a bed), or if you need a rollaway bed, we can assist with this (just ask when you book).
Affordable, easy care, close to town, freshly styled and perfect for 2 or 4, Birdie is a great option for your stay in Daylesford. Elderly friendly – as long as the few wooden steps at the front and side doors are manageable – but not wheelchair friendly. There are laundry facilities, a BBQ and a flat outdoor paved area for entertainment.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
Unique Features and Appointments
- 2 bedrooms (2Q)
- Corner spa bath and standard shower
- Fully appointed kitchen and dining area
- Gas heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area
- Large screen TV and entertainment nook
- TV/DVD/CD, books and games
- Laundry facilities
- Electric barbeque and paved/grassed garden
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- No Wifi
- Pet-friendly for small dogs property is not fully fenced)
- Walk to town
If you like Birdie, you might also like...
Keep reading... Hide
Beth, Jun 13 2016
Jodie, Jul 14 2013
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.