2 - 4 | 1
A traditional style old miner’s cottage, with the look and feel of a cottage from a bygone era.
Aveley is a dainty, traditional style old miner’s cottage, built in the 1980’s but with the look and feel of a cottage from a bygone era. Cute as a button, it is located about 5 minutes walk from central Daylesford or less than a minute by car. Aveley is easy care and a great place to stay if you want to be close to town. It is ideally suited to one or two couples because of the 2 identical queen sized bedrooms.
The dining/living room is spacious, and open plan and flows to the fully equipped kitchen, which has everything you need to cook all your meals (no dishwasher). There is a gas heater, panel heater and a split system. The bathroom has a bath, walk-in shower and the toilet is separate; a laundry completes the picture with a washing line outside. Elderly friendly with a ramp next to the carport, Aveley can be used with a wheelchair (although there are no other disabled facilities).
Key Features and Appointments:
- 2 queen bedrooms (standard beds)
- 1 bathroom (bath, shower, separate toilet)
- Living/dining/full kitchen open plan
- Split system, free-standing heater and wall heater
- Gas BBQ
- Level back garden (unfenced)
- Off street carport (parking for 2 cars)
- Children welcome
- Pet-friendly (small pet) but the property is unfenced
- Wheelchair access and elderly friendly
- 5 minutes walk to township
- No WIFI
Aveley does not have all the bells and whistles that other properties may have, but it is a neat and comfortable cottage with pretty much all the basics covered. Many of our interstate regulars select Aveley and enjoy a longer week stay because it feels like “home away from home”, it’s comfortable, easy care, close to everything and very affordable.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
If you like Aveley, you may also like:
- Angel’s Rest
- Walk to the library and supermarket
- 2 minutes drive to the Mill Market
- 5 minutes walk to town
- Several churches in Central Springs Road
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.