2 - 4 | 1
Ideal for 2-4, 2 standard queen rooms, separate toilet, walk to town, affordable, ramp access
Aveley is a dainty, traditional style old miner’s cottage, built in the 1980’s but with the look and feel of a cottage from a bygone era. Cute as a button, it is located about 5 minutes walk from central Daylesford or less than a minute by car. Aveley is easy care and a great place to stay if you want to be close to town. It is ideally suited to one or two couples because of the 2 identical queen sized bedrooms both decorated in pretty cottage linen.
The dining/living room is spacious, and open plan and is part of the fully equipped kitchen, which has everything you need to cook all your meals (no dishwasher). There is a gas heater, panel heater and a split system. The bathroom has a bath, walk-in shower and the toilet is separate; a laundry completes the picture with a washing line outside. Elderly friendly with a ramp next to the carport, Aveley can be used with a wheelchair (although there are no other disabled facilities).
- 2 queen bedrooms (standard beds)
- 1 bathroom (bath, shower, separate toilet)
- Living/dining/full kitchen open plan
- Split system, free-standing heater and wall heater
- Gas BBQ
- Level back garden (unfenced)
- Off street carport (parking for 2 cars)
- Children welcome
- Wheelchair access and elderly friendly
- 5 minutes walk to township
- Pet-friendly upon request (small pet only) ($35 pet fee – per pet, per stay)
- No WIFI
This pretty cottage has all the basics covered for an affordable stay, weekend or midweek. Often used for longer stays too EG 2 – 3 weeks, Aveley has the feeling of “home away from home”. Very comfortable, easy care and close to everything you need in Daylesford. Book Birdie in the next street as well, for your friends, and enjoy a similar style and set up. Please note the property is not fenced.
- Walk to the library and supermarket
- 2 minutes drive to the Mill Market
- 5 minutes walk into town
- Several churches in Central Springs Road
If you like Aveley, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.