2-6 | 2
A’Tu Ducks is an architecturally designed, luxury home centrally and privately located between Daylesford and Hepburn in a gorgeous half acre bush setting. A’Tu Ducks explores elements of mid-century modern inspired architecture mixed with earthy textures and offers accommodation for up to 6 people in a luxurious and peaceful setting. Full consideration has been given to the beautiful natural bush landscape; with the expansive windows and doors, this house achieves a sense of light tranquillity and space throughout and guests will not be disappointed.
The open plan living and alfresco dining, BBQ area, impressive and spacious kitchen with quality appliances make this home a pleasure to book. Complementing the main living area is a spacious games/breakout/projector room which young children and teenagers are sure to enjoy.
The master suite is generous in size with a luxury en-suite and sizeable walk-in-robe. The two queen bedrooms share a central family bathroom, there is also a guest powder room. For your comfort, there is hydronic floor heating, split system and fully equipped kitchen, all bedrooms have TV’s, there is WIFI, Netflix and a Sonos sound system. There is also an outdoor children’s playground. Modern, stylish and spacious!
Unique Features and Appointments
- 3 bedrooms (1 king split, 2 queen)
- Master suite has spacious en-suite, wardrobe, 55” TV with Netflix
- 2 bathrooms and a powder room with luxurious showers
- Heating and cooling options throughout (including hydronic floor heating)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining and living with 75” TV with Netflix
- All bedrooms have TVs
- Modern quality appliances
- Games Room fully equipped with games, toys and children’s books
- BBQ area overlooking bush setting and Doctor’s Gully
- Half an acre of land
- Ample undercover and outside parking
- Quiet location
- Sorry no pets
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Port-a-cot, high chair and bed rails available on request at no cost
A’Tu Ducks is ideal for guests who want a bit of luxury, some privacy, spacious living, modern technology and a bush setting.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
If you like A’Tu Ducks, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.