Up to 10 | 2
Large stylish home, 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10 in K split beds, outdoor tub for 6, great for groups
Artemis Retreat is a fantastic option if you are a big family or larger group who need beds for ten guests and the flexibility of different bed configurations. Artemis has 4 bedrooms all with king split beds plus one has an extra 2 singles. There are 2 bathrooms (one upstairs which is an en-suite, and the bigger bathroom downstairs) .
Centrally located in Daylesford and within walking distance to the main street, Artemis is a great choice for those who love shopping, sightseeing, restaurants and bars – without having to worry about parking or driving. If you prefer to stay put, it’s a super house for socialising. Many a girl’s group has really had a ball at Artemis. Other features include the fabulous 6 person outdoor hot tub. Bath towels are provided for your stay. However, for your comfort, we suggest bringing additional towels and a robe for use when enjoying the hot tub.
With plenty of room over two living spaces, lots of beds and seating, an elevated position with north facing views and great heating and cooling options, you are sure to have a super time.
- 4 bedrooms (K splits)
- 3 downstairs + 1 bedroom upstairs with 1K split and 2 singles
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower (downstairs)
- Ensuite with separate shower (upstairs)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Split system in upstairs bedroom
- Central heating
- Gas log fire
- Flat screen TV/DVD/CD in downstairs living
- Flat screen TV in upstairs living
- iPod dock
- Gas BBQ
- Large deck with outdoor setting
- Outdoor (undercover) 6 person hot tub
- Laundry facilities
- Off street parking
- No WIFI
- Sorry no pets
Ask our office about massage and wellness suggestions – or look these up on the web. Escapes Daylesford can highly recommend:
- EKO Spa Daylesford – amazing service and spa offerings in lovely location (Camp St, Daylesford)
- Nalini Retreat – Heidi’s team specialise in mobile massage at your property for up to 4 guests at a time (book ahead to not be disappointed)
- Hepburn Golf Club – 6 mins drive
- Daylesford Lake – 5 mins drive
- Daylesford main street – 20 mins walk
If you like Artemis Retreat, you might also like...
Keep reading... Hide
Paul R, Mar 15 2018
Keep reading... Hide
Renee, Jun 05 2016
3 nigjhts, mid-week
3 nights, weekend
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.