2 | 1
Armley Park is a unique and picturesque, private estate right in the heart of Victoria’s spa country and about one hour’s drive from Melbourne
Armley Park is a unique and picturesque, private estate right in the heart of Victoria’s spa country and about one hour’s drive from Melbourne. The estate is on several acres of luscious countryside with a main house, plus for guest use, four separate stylish studio apartments (named Spring Summer Autumn and Winter). Each studio is self-contained and private, so ideal for either a single person or a couple; and if there are 4 couples or a family group – the park is a great option enabling you to combine some privacy with a shared holiday. As a bonus there is a tennis court and a Petanque court for guest use (balls and rackets provided or bring your own).
Each studio has a queen standard bed, spa bath, wood fire and split system, private deck and BBQ area plus gorgeous country views of rolling paddocks and mature trees. The kitchenette has a fridge, kettle, microwave and a cook top with 2 rings for simple meals. There are four wineries within ten minutes or less from Armley Park, and the Glenlyon Store is a must for lunch. Foxtel is also available.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 1 queen standard bedroom
- En-suite has a spa bath, shower and complimentary robes
- Living/dining/ kitchenette is open plan
- Wood fire and split system
- Foxtel and IPod dock
- Gas BBQ
- Small decked private outdoor area, with expansive country views from every window
- Off street parking; electric gated estate
- Tennis court and Petanque
- Sorry no children
- Sorry no pets
- No WIFI
Just 10 minutes to Daylesford, a minute to Glenlyon village and just over an hour from Melbourne, Armley Park is the true country getaway. It won’t matter which season you choose to come and stay, you will enjoy all there is to offer… country walks, village stores and markets, summer platters and wine tasting, or cool frosty mornings in front of the fire, peace and tranquillity!
- Glenlyon village and Glenlyon Store
- Several wineries
- Trentham village – 15 minutes drive
- Daylesford 8-10 minutes drive
If you like Armley Park Autumn, you might also like...
Website Full House Rate, 7 nights
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.