2 - 4 | 1
Serene and secure pet-friendly - value for money
Recently renovated, Apple Tree Cottage has all the comforts you could ask for. Located in a quiet back street of Hepburn Springs, the cottage has an open fire in the living area, polished boards and leather couches, helping to make this property a rural haven from city life. With two bedrooms, a spa in the bathroom, an extensive under-veranda deck area and a secure pet yard, Apple Tree Cottage is the perfect spot to holiday with your four-legged friend. Hepburn Springs has some great walks and all the excitement of trendy cafés and restaurants. Cap off your visit to the town with a visit to the internationally renowned and historic Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
Unique Features and Appointments
- 2 Bedrooms (1 queen and 1 twin)
- Large corner spa and 2 separate toilets
- Fully appointed kitchen
- Washing machine, iron & ironing board
- 2 living areas
- Open fireplace
- Central heating
- Air conditioning in front living area
- Flat screen TV with Austar
- Small electric barbeque
- Fully fenced backyard for your dog
- Approximate distance to Hepburn Golf Course – 1600 metres
- Approximate distance to Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa – 1400 metres
We have provided complimentary wood for your stay. As this is not the only form of heating in your property, join us in preserving the environment and burn responsibly.
Need more supplies? Call our team on 5348 1448 and we can deliver a wood pack (includes wood, kindling, paper, matches, and firelighters) for $45
If you like Apple Tree Cottage, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.