6 | 1
Affordable, 3 bedrooms, 2Q & 2S, 1 bathroom, clawfoot bath, gas fire, WIFI, close to town
Angel’s Rest, a pretty stone cottage built in the 1990’s, is tucked away down a tree-lined driveway within walking distance to Lake Daylesford and just a 10-minute walk into the town. Ideal for 2 couples or a small family, Angel’s Rest has 2 identical queen bedrooms, plus a single room with an extra trundle bed as a pull out. For comfort the third bedroom is more suited to children but if adults don’t mind bunking in, the third bedroom is fine. A gas fire and panel heater warms the house and ceiling fans keep it cool in summer.
All on one level, the cottage is compact. It has a full kitchen (dishwasher included) with the living and dining open-plan. There is a dining table for 6 and a neat bathroom complete with claw-foot bath, separate shower and vanity. The toilet is separate.
Angel’s Rest has WIFI. There is also a washing machine and dryer and an outdoor cafe style seating around the house. The garden is small, however, Lake Daylesford is just a few minutes walk and you can walk into the town centre in under 10 minutes.
- 2Q bedrooms (standard beds) and a single bed plus a trundle
- 1 bathroom (claw foot bath, shower, separate toilet)
- Living/dining/full kitchen open plan
- Gas fire, panel heater and ceiling fans
- Gas BBQ
- Small garden (unfenced)
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Children welcome (but the property is unfenced)
- 10 minutes walk to township (uphill going, but down coming back)
- Washing machine & dryer
- Sorry no pets
Angel’s Rest is perfect for 5-6 people who are happy with a simple stay, without bells and whistles, but comfortable and affordable. It is an easy care property, tucked away down a pretty drive and very close to the lake.
- Lake Daylesford 500 meters
- Walk to town in under 10 mins
- Walk to Mill Markets 7 mins
- Boomerang Ranch 2 km
If you like Angel’s Rest, you might also like...
per night, mid-week
per night, weekend
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.