4 | 1
2 bedroom property, tucked away down a quiet Daylesford cul-de-sac
Amelia is a beautifully presented 2 bedroom property.
Amelia is a beautifully presented 2 bedroom property, with sophisticated and trendy features and furnishings, tucked away down a quiet Daylesford cul-de-sac. Offering bedding for 4 utilising a king room, and a twin single bedroom, Amelia is ideal for a family or a mix, and guests will be pleasantly surprised at the layout and presentation – and a feeling of luxury throughout this lovely property.
A full kitchen with quality appliances flows to the living and dining and out to the large deck. 3 large screen TVs offer entertainment no matter which room you are in and the bonus feature is the entertainment nook (including comfy seating, wall mounted TV, gas fire and large bath) – romance plus – even if the tiny tots are tucked up in bed. The deck is large with bush views, BBQ and outdoor seating. Offering undercover off-street parking, a quiet cul-de-sac, bush views and located between both Daylesford and Hepburn – Amelia has much to offer guests for their getaway.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
Key Features and Appointments:
- 2 bedrooms (king and twin single)
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Full kitchen
- Feature entertainment area including bath, TV and fire
- Living/dining/kitchen open plan
- Split system for heating & cooling
- Large deck and bush views
- Quality appliances
- Off-street parking undercover
- Large screen TV’s
- Sorry no pets
Family or friends could join you and book the property right next door “Tu”, which has an almost identical layout, quality furnishings and the same bush views. Two families can be side by side, combining privacy and great company, creating memories on your fabulous breakaway.
- Hepburn and Daylesford a minute or two’s drive
- Daylesford Mini Golf
- Walking and cycling tracks
If you like Amelia, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.