2 - 4 | 1
Peace and seclusion with a pretty indoor/outdoor living area via French doors into the garden.
Peace and seclusion, pretty period cottage, just two minutes walk to Daylesford.
Albion, just minutes walk from the main street of Daylesford, is a pretty 2 bedroom Victorian cottage offering close proximity to the shops and cafes, as well as peace and seclusion with a pretty indoor/outdoor living area via French doors into the garden.
Both bedrooms have standard queen beds, pretty country style linen and furnishings and the cottage is ideal for 4 people (singles or children must not mind sharing). The bathroom has an old-fashioned claw-foot bath with the shower over the bath.
There is a full country-style kitchen and dining room with seating for four. The separate living room is snug and cosy with a Canara wood burning fire; there is also central heating for the winter months and ceiling fans for cooling in summer. Your well-behaved small pet is welcome, however, the property is not fully fenced.
Key features and appointments:
- 2 bedrooms (2Q standard)
- 1 bathroom (claw foot bath, shower over the bath)
- Full kitchen (no dishwasher)
- Canara wood fire, central heating and ceiling fans (no air-con)
- Gas BBQ
- Private patio leads into a small, leafy cottage garden
- Off-street parking and a carport
- Children are welcome (they will need to share a bed)
- Pet-friendly (small pet) but not fully fenced
- No WIFI
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
We have provided complimentary wood for your stay. As this is not the only form of heating in your property, join us in preserving the environment and burn responsibly. Need more supplies? Call our team on 5348 1448 and we can deliver a wood pack (includes wood, kindling, paper, matches, and firelighters) for $45.
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.