6 | 1
A north-facing 2 bedroom bungalow with a funky extension leading onto the pretty back garden, Sleeps up to 6..
Alba is a modernised, comfortable, north-facing 2 bedroom bungalow with a funky extension leading onto the pretty back garden, and fabulous outdoor living on the front deck. With use of the small outdoor studio/sleep out, the property can cater for 5-6 people. Located amongst trees and bush on a quiet Hepburn Springs street, and nestled on a hilltop overlooking Doctor’s Gulley, Alba (meaning Scotland in Gaelic) offers a cozy, comfortable getaway for family and friends; plus your well-behaved pet is welcome upon request (property not fenced).
With polished wooden floors and tasteful furnishings, Alba has a full kitchen (complete with gas fire for toasty warmth), bathroom and separate laundry, dining (seating for 6) and a trendy living room. The bonus of the outdoor spa pool, in its own private nook, offers tons of fun and the chance to relax and unwind. Bring the family, including the teenager, who may enjoy his or her own space in the studio, which has a double bed, toilet and hand basin.
Please note; MIDWEEK special of four nights, includes 4 nights, Sunday to Thursday.
Unique features and appointments:
- 2 main bedrooms (1K, 1Q) and 1 double bed in outside studio
- 1 bathroom (bath, shower over bath, separate toilet) and laundry
- Modern living and dining room
- Full kitchen with gas fire
- Split system and gas heating
- Spa pool outdoors (private)
- Gas BBQ
- Spacious outdoor entertainment area with deck, seating and views
- Private back garden
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Children welcome
- No WIFI
- Pet-friendly upon request (property not fenced) ($35 pet fee – per pet, per stay)
With a peaceful ambience and stunning views across Hepburn Springs, this spacious bungalow is just a short walk from Hepburn’s main street, where you can enjoy a mix of cafes and restaurants, spas, health retreats and the bathhouse.
If you like Alba, you may also like:
- Silver Birch
- Fifteen Central
- Clifden Lodge
- Doctors Gully
- Rubens Restaurant
- Hepburn Bath House
- The Grande Hotel
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
If you like Alba, you might also like...
Gavin, Jun 29 2018
Jason, Jun 26 2018
per night, mid-week
per night, weekend
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.