4 | 1
Adara (meaning ‘beautiful’ in Greek) is a hidden gem and petite bungalow just a five minute drive from Daylesford, and offering chic accommodation for up to 4 people. Ideally suited for 2 couples or 2 singles, Adara has some gorgeous touches and interesting features. Simply sophisticated and understated, Adara is well priced for your escape to Daylesford.
The bungalow has a fully equipped kitchen centrally located, with the living and dining combined at the front of the property. The large wall-mounted TV sits above the gorgeous feature fireplace and the electric fire. The two identical queen bedrooms are compact, and have large picture windows and wardrobes. The bathroom is petite with a three-quarter bath and shower combined and vanity; the toilet is separate.
A key feature of the house is the outdoor patio, which gives you a second living room and this leads off the living room ranch sliders. Although technically outside, this space feels like a conservatory because it is light and airy and has a clear perspex ceiling. There’s a second seating area for meals plus a BBQ and a feature bath. Sliding wooden doors to the back garden give protection in winter but can be opened in summer for garden and bush views. This is a versatile area and useable in any season. There is also fully equipped laundry.
An excellent choice for our more mature guests (as long as the bathroom facilities are do-able) because the property has a flat layout, no stairs and easy access.
Unique Features and Appointments
- 2 identical bedrooms (2 standard Q)
- 1 bathroom (shower over ¾ bath) separate toilet
- Full kitchen with coffee machine and dishwasher
- Kitchen/living/dining open plan and compact
- Featured outdoor patio area, fully enclosed and private
- Highlights – outdoor private bath and feature electric fire
- Large screen TV in lounge
- Full laundry
- Split system
- Gas BBQ
- Off street parking for 2 or 3 cars
- No 1 night stays
- Sorry no pets
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekend
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
- Jubilee Lake within walking distance
- Town is 6 minutes drive
If you like Adara, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.