4 | 1
Adara is a uniquely styled, chic 2 bedroom cottage located close to Jubilee Lake and nestled in a quiet and peaceful bush setting.
Adara (Greek for Beautiful)
A five minute drive into town, Adara has been recently fully renovated, and there are some gorgeous touches and interesting features. Ideally more suited for adults, 2 couples or 2 singles, it offers privacy, with a sophisticated simple layout.
The stylish open plan living combines the fully equipped kitchen, living and dining. The room is trendy and chic, and includes large wall-mounted TV and feature fireplace. The two identical queen bedrooms are compact, but with large windows and wardrobes. The bathroom has a three-quarter bath and shower combined, the toilet is separate.
A key feature of the house is the outdoor patio, a second living room in itself, which leads off from the main living. It is light, airy, fully enclosed and has a BBQ, seating area and a feature bath. Light filters through the clear ceiling to offer some shade in summer but warmth and sunshine in winter. There is a fully equipped laundry.
If you are a large group or travelling with friends and family, the property right next door called The Orchard which sleeps 4 may be available as well, so you can enjoy your own space as well as be all together. For the elderly who are quite mobile, Adara may suit because of the easy access and flat layout.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
Unique Features and Appointments
- 2 identical bedrooms (2 standard Q)
- 1 bathroom (shower over ¾ bath) separate toilet
- Full kitchen with coffee machine and dishwasher
- Kitchen/living/dining open plan and compact
- Featured outdoor patio area, fully enclosed and private
- Highlight – outdoor private bath
- Large screen TV in lounge
- Full laundry
- Split system and electric feature fireplace in the main living area
- Gas BBQ
- Off street parking for 2 or 3 cars
- No 1 night stays
- Sorry no pets
- Jubilee Lake within walking distance
- Town is 6 minutes drive
If you like Adara, you might also like...
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.