2 - 4 | 2
Town villa with indoor swimming pool
Accourt Villa is situated on the edge of Wombat Hill, close to Vincent Street, the retail centre of Daylesford. Located just below the famous Convent Gallery, this contemporary, well appointed villa provides all that you could wish for on your visit to the Spa Country. Upstairs are two bedrooms with ensuites, and with a spa in the master suite, your comfort is assured. The open layout has dining, kitchen and living areas downstairs. A highlight of the property is the indoor swimming pool, the envy of many across Daylesford. With the best facilities and convenient location, Accourt Villa places you right at the heart of Daylesford’s many funky wine bars, eateries and just minutes down the road, the refurbished historic Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa.
Guests at this property have access to the indoor swimming pool within the complex. Bath towels are provided but it is suggested that guests bring additional towels for use at the pool.
Unique Features and Appointments
- 2 bedrooms (2 king split)
- 2 bathrooms, one with corner spa
- Fully appointed kitchen with all facilities
- Washing machine, dryer, iron & ironing board
- Gas barbeque
- Gas log fire and space heater
- LCD TV/DVD/ iPod dock
- Indoor swimming pool within the complex
- Provisions for first morning for two night stays including tea, coffee, selection of cereals and milk
- No pets allowed
- Approximate distance to the Convent Gallery – 300 metres
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
If you like Accourt Villa, you might also like...
Jenny, Jul 02 2013
Meredith, Apr 03 2013
per night, mid-week
per night, weekend
Website 1 Bedroom, 7 nights
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.