6 | 2
2K split+1Q, sleeps 6, spa bath, 2 levels, 2 living, 2 bathrooms, near Lake House, WIFI, pets ok
Accolade is a beautifully presented 2-storey home, with 3 bedrooms (2 up, 1 down) and 2 bathrooms (1 up, 1 down) just a couple of minutes drive from Daylesford’s town centre. The 2 king beds which split into singles, and the queen standard bed offer a family, singles or couples the ability to enjoy flexible bedding arrangements and plenty of space.
Accolade has two living spaces, and ample heating and cooling options. There are two large screen TVs, WIFI, Foxtel and a DVD player. The upstairs bathroom has a corner spa bath, downstairs has a walk in shower. Decks on both floors and an electric BBQ on the ground floor plus a pretty cottage garden means you have plenty of indoor / outdoor living.
This is a fantastic spot to stay if the Lake House is your event venue. Wedding parties will relish the ample wardrobes for all the special clothing; singles will utilise the ability to split 2 of the beds into 4; a couple will find everything they need on the ground floor (ask our team to book this option) and our more mature guests, who need something elderly friendly, will also move easily throughout the main living area on the ground floor.
Potbelly fireplace upstairs is not functional and for display only.
- 3 bedrooms (2K splits, 1Q standard)
- 2 bathrooms (1 with shower, 1 with spa bath) and separate toilet
- 2 living rooms (1 up, 1 down)
- Modern full kitchen (gas hobs, electric oven, coffee machine, large fridge)
- Split system
- 2 large screen TVs, DVD player and Foxtel
- Out-door flow to 2 decks with a level garden
- Laundry facilities
- Electric BBQ
- Off street parking for 2-3 cars
- Pretty leafy garden with full fencing and a lockable gate
- Children welcome
- Pet-friendly upon request, property is fenced ($35 pet fee – per pet, per stay)
Accolade is a very versatile property because of the all the options on offer. We have other properties close to Accolade if you have a bigger group (EG event at The Lake House)… Brindabella (sleeps 10), Swan Hill (sleeps 10), Cara (sleeps 4). Your well-behaved pet is welcome and once the gates are closed the small garden is fully fenced.
- The Lake House is a one minute walk
- Daylesford Lake 5 minute walk
- Tonna’s Fruit & Vegetables (including health foods)
- Farmers Market 1st Saturday every month
If you like Accolade, you might also like...
2 nights midweek
2 nights weekend
7 nights rate
1 night midweek rate
1 night weekend rate
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.