6 | 2
Accolade is an immaculately presented property with up-market furnishings and just a one minute walk to The Lake House or Daylesford Lake
A 2-storey home, with 3 bedrooms (2 up, 1 down) and 2 bathrooms (1 up, 1 down). The 2 king beds which split into singles, and the queen standard bed plus two living rooms, offer a family, singles or couples the ability to enjoy flexible bedding arrangements and plenty of space.
Accolade is a fantastic spot to stay if the Lake House is your event venue. Wedding parties will relish the ample wardrobes for all the special clothing; singles will utilise the ability to split 2 of the beds into 4; a couple will find everything they need on the ground floor (ask our team to book this option) and our more mature guests, who need something elderly friendly, will also move easily throughout the ground floor.
A fabulous choice for up to 6 guests wanting to stay in a stylish, trendy property (option for split beds, coffee machine, 2 bathrooms, dishwasher, WIFI and Foxtel).
Potbelly fireplace upstairs is not functional and for display only.
Minimum stay booking requirements
- TWO nights minimum weekends
- Three nights minimum long weekends
- One night mid-week stays available, additional cleaning costs (within 7 days of arrival)
Unique Features and Appointments:
- 3 bedrooms (2K splits, 1Q standard)
- 2 bathrooms (1 with shower, 1 with spa bath) and separate toilet
- 2 living rooms (1 up, 1 down)
- Modern full kitchen (gas hobs, electric oven, coffee machine, large fridge)
- Split system
- 2 large screen TVs, DVD player and Foxtel
- Out-door flow to 2 decks with a level garden
- Laundry facilities
- Electric BBQ
- Off street parking for 2-3 cars
- Pretty leafy garden with full fencing and a lockable gate
- Children welcome
- Pet friendly (small dog)
- The Lake House
- Daylesford Lake
- Tonna’s Fruit & Vegetables (including health foods)
- Farmers Market 1st Saturday every month
If you like Accolade, you might also like...
3 nights (not long weekends)
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.