2 - 5 | 2
Enchanting, with a fabulous lakeside location
Recently renovated and decorated, Possum Cottage is a Lake Daylesford precinct institution. In all seasons, Possum Cottage is the epitome of a relaxing and ultra comfortable retreat. Possum Cottage has loads of character and you’ll be reluctant to leave. In winter, relax in front of the fire and in the milder months, enjoy the extensive outdoor deck area with filtered views down to the lake, ideal for that lazy afternoon or maybe a barbeque. You are also so close to all that Daylesford is renowned for, from the multi-award winning Lake House to a stroll around beautiful Lake Daylesford’s “Peace Mile”, the eclectic Book Barn and the varied bird life that abounds the lake. And you’re walking distance to Daylesford’s main street with all its cafés, exciting shops and day spas.
Unique Features and Appointments
- 3 bedrooms (2 queen and 1 single)
- 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets
- Fully appointed kitchen with all facilities
- Large dining area with seating for six
- Coonara style wood fire (Fire for ambiance only – limited wood supplies provided)
- Central heating
- Air conditioning in living/dining area
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Gas barbeque and outdoor furniture
- Large outdoor deck overlooking Lake Daylesford
- Direct access to Lake Daylesford
- Precious pets welcome (Fully fenced yard)
- Approximate distance to Lake House – 950 metres
Please note Possum Cottage does not provide electric blankets.
Peti, Aug 11 2013
Victoria, Aug 09 2013
Valma, Jan 21 2013
1 Bedroom - 2 Night Weekend - Off Peak
Full House - 2 Night Weekend - Off Peak
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.